Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank you & Baptism

Hey, tell Crystal and mark thanks for the letters. Gary and Julia are so funny and I really wish I could be there to play with and tickle all of them. We have a baptism set for this Saturday night and I will be baptizing him. I keep forgetting to thank Crystal for her inspiration for having me take my down blanket. I love it, and I wouldn't have had a blanket otherwise. Thanks for all the letters and the blessing. You don't have to email me updates on our blogs because I can't look at it. I'll send you some letters this week I think. My trainer has about a 50% chance of being transferred already. He got a heads up that he will sometime from President Dance. I had a really nice Sabbath. Elder Connors is having me basically be the Senior companion and make the decisions this week. He said his trainer did it to him too. It'll be hard but I'm sure I'll learn a lot of what he does and deals with. I love you more than ever Mom and Dad and I'm so grateful for the wonderful parents you are. Talk soon, love Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment