Monday, June 20, 2011

6-12-11

Mom,
Once again, I liked reading your stories. Gary and Sara are way too smart. I don't know what it is, but ward council is the most intimidating meeting for me, I know what that Sister missionary feels like. How's the Southern Utah mission going anyway? Do the AP's tell you much about the success? I wrote Crystal a letter for her birthday, but I don't think it got there yet.
We had a lot happen this week. This weekend we had a baptism for Abby and Gracie Palmer. They were way nervous, but it was great. Their dad was able to baptize them because he got ordained a few hours before the baptism. We also had an investigator come to church the first time and saw the confirmations. Something that was pretty sad was we had our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Dance on Friday. In fact it was the last time I'll see them. I know I'll love the next President, but it won't be the same. I'm very grateful I spent so much time with them. Know what's weird? We're not getting the Clarks from Midway anymore. They're going to Russia, St. Petersburg mission and the Beesley's are coming here instead of Russia.
We're doing good and very busy. I love it.
I don't know how I am going to thank you for making my scholarship work for BYU. I'm impressed you even got them to consider it. I would have given up after that first letter. I guess I could try to keep up my grades and not waste it. Anyway, thank you. You're the greatest. Love, Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment