Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1-18-11

Hey,
Sounds like a fun weekend for you and the kids. That's awesome Mark gave Gary his old Xbox and I'm glad you gave him our game. That's cool Grandma, Janet, and Grandma and Grandpa got to come too. It was nice to get their email too.
So, I get to stay here another transfer! I'm staying with Elder Williams too. In fact, all of SouthEast Alaska stayed the same. I've been senior companion with Elder Williams. We were going to teach Vedrene today, but she's sick so she said tomorrow. I'll try and get her address. We just have her cell phone.
Today we tested our luck at catching a halibut from shore, but it is pretty slim luck. I don't think there's much of anything in the water except little herring and starfish. It keeps raining and snowing back and forth.
Sorry I don't have much to say. I'm way glad to be staying in Ketchikan and wasn't even worried about transfer calls, it'll be 7 1/2 months after this transfer. The work slowed down a little because Susan got baptized and a few appointments fell through, but it should only pick up even more.
Love you Mom,
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment