Friday, December 17, 2010

12-5-10

12-5-10
Wow! That's so awesome that Valerie had her baby already! and that he's safe and healthy. Do you have any pictures yet? That'd be nice. So I still haven't gotten my transfer call from President Dance yet. He should call any moment. I'm pretty sure I'll stay but who knows. That's so sad about Megan Gale. I'll definitely send her a letter.
So the assistants just called us and Elder Williams and I are both staying here! That's such a relief. Especially because Susan Nolte set her baptismal date for Jan. 8th which is this transfer. We have so much more good work going as well so I'm way excited for this transfer. Another family we've been working with a lot is starting to progress. We're trying to help Sister Ebery quit smoking and strengthen her testimony. It's finally starting to click and every time we teach her I can see her testimony and understanding grow. Something else cool is we finally started teaching an inactive part member family that we've been trying to contact the whole time I've been here. That was especially nice because we lost another investigator last week. I got to see the Christmas Devotional yesterday at our dinner. I'm glad because I missed last one. It reminded me of going over to Grandma and Grandpa's to watch those programs.
Today were going to chop down a Christmas tree for our apartment with Sister Taylor's brother. They're letting us use their suburban to take it home. It will be my first real tree I think. The weather is great today too. It's sunny and close to 40 degrees. Probably just as cold in St. George.
Well, give Seth a squeeze and a kiss for me. I'll talk to you soon. Really soon.
Love,
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment