Friday, December 17, 2010

12-12-10

Hey Mom,
That's cool that lady came to the Christmas party. It's funny how sometimes all it takes for people to do something or change is to be invited by someone who they know cares about them. And it helps so much when they see that the whole ward cares about them. We just had a Christmas party too. It was fun and we had a pretty good showing too. Did you guys do the Night in Bethlehem again? That's always cool. Tonight were going to start the 12 days of Christmas for the Ebry's. The Taylor's have never done it before so we're having the kids do it with us. They are pretty excited.
I'm so glad Valerie and Seth are doing so well. Tell Brandon thanks for the pictures and for writing. I can tell Joshua loves him. It looked kinda scary with all those tubes hooked up to him.
Wow. I will be calling you in less than 2 weeks. So, last time Bruce wanted to somehow talk to me as well. I still don't really see how that could work. If you know when Bruce is calling then I can call on Christmas eve or whenever that would be for me. Or else I'll call Christmas morning around 9 or 10 probably which would be 11 or 12 for you. Oh, and who's all going to be there? You need to convince Mark and Emily to come down so they can talk to Bruce and me too.
Are Grandma and Grandpa going to the beach this year? Or you guys?
I'll be praying for Sheila and Lisa to heal well.
Love,
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment