Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6-22-10


Hey Mom!

The Bethel family did get baptized! Everything worked out so perfectly. We taught the kids the last lesson a half hour before their baptismal interviews. I confirmed the 10 year old boy Miles. Man, there's so much I want to talk to you about but I won't have near enough time. I'm staying here, but my companion Elder Simmons is going down to south Anchorage to the same chapel I came from and the neighboring ward. He's having a hard time leaving. He's been a wonderful companion for me, like Elder Jonas sounds to Bruce. I don't know much about my new companion, but I'm sure he'll be great.
We taught Relief Society this Sunday, that was weird and kinda intimidating.
Oops I didn't finish. Well really I gotta go, but I'm glad you got everything alright. Tell Gary I loved his letter and I'll do better to write him. I'm so lucky to have such a loving family. Love you tons Mom.
Bryce
I'm hoping pictures make up for my lack of writing;)

No comments:

Post a Comment