Monday, May 31, 2010

Fishing Cont.

Hello again,
So we went fishing, but didn't have any luck at all. We were a little early in the season. It was still so nice to be out on the river in the sun in 75 degrees. That's why they call it fishing not catching, right. Thanks for the great email and letter you sent. I did love Emily's blog. And thanks for the info about Matt. I don't know if I could handle being in his place. And Argentina sounds pretty intense. The worst bugs up here are mosquitoes. I had a wonderful week too. We found a part member family and the wife wanted us to start teaching her. They're way awesome and their whole family of 9 came to church. Church was all about eternal families and we went over after church and she loved it and has accepted everything we teach her. I can see how she's been prepared to hear the gospel. We also went to that Bible study again and it was only us and Joel so he started asking us some questions and we were able to teach the Plan of Salvation to him. He hasn't accepted it yet, but I think the Spirit will work on him. We did a lot of unplanned service this week which is way fun and helps show that love for people. We've just been busy non-stop it seems which is amazing, especially for the beginning of summer when people are so busy too. I agree with Bruce that I am so very blessed for some reason. I'm trying to just show my gratitude by making the most of every opportunity I have. And then like Brandon told me, be happy with my best and know it's my best. Anyway, I'm glad you and Dad are pleased with your callings and I enjoy hearing what you learned from the Old Testament. Have a wonderful week and I'll be waiting to hear from you next Monday(except we're planning on fishing again).
All my love,
Bryce

We had an amazing dutch oven dinner with ripe watermelon on Sunday that made me think of Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment