Sunday, March 28, 2010

3-21-10

Hey Mom,
I'm so glad you could help Grandma and spend some time with her and Scott. I'm sure working with Dad helped me build my confidence and I hope that helped Gary. I was even surprised how much Dad let me help make decisions on the Washington house and Shop.
Thanks for your insight on blessings from God. I never really thought of that. But yeah, God gives us trials to learn and grow from them. It's just hard to see that when you're right in the middle of one.
Our family night kinda plummeted. 2 active member families came, but the families they invited didn't make it and no one else. But, I think we have been blessed for our efforts. We ran into some members who have been hiding and aren't on our records and we've taught and have given out some Book of Mormon's to some people who have good potential to become investigators.
Today we might go dog mushing. I don't know how it'll work out though because the snow is mostly melted around here.
I'm getting excited for conference. I can't believe it's already here again. We were talking about Prophet's in Gospel Principles on Sunday and someone said a quote from Joseph Smith that was something like he felt like an acorn about to explode with revelation that held that he had to hold in because the church wasn't ready for it. I wonder what President Monson yearns to tell us and warn us. I hope I can be prepared to get what I need out of conference. I'm so grateful we have a Prophet on earth who can lead us to the Savior and knows what we need. I hope I can get some people to this conference.
Thanks for the wonderful letter Mom,
Love Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment