Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

I was thinking really the best gift that I have to offer my family, my Heavenly Father, and everyone I know is my testimony:
"I am so very humbled and grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints and to hold the Holy Melchezidek Priesthood of God. I know that this is Christ’s true church. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith was called to restore the church and bring forth the Book of Mormon as a witness of the gospel in its fullness. The Book of Mormon is filled with important principles and covenants that will bring us closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ, and therefore understand His will for me and how I can return to him and my Heavenly Father. I know that without the love of Jesus Christ for me and His Atonement, I would be nothing and nowhere. All I must do is accept Christ as my redeemer, repent of my sins and short comings, and make and keep the sacred ordinances of salvation. I long for the day my family will be united forever. My responsibility now is to help the rest of God’s children back to their Heavenly Father, and do all I can to prove myself worthy to return to my heavenly Father’s presence. This is the great plan of Happiness meant for as many as will accept it. I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen". Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment