Monday, August 15, 2011

8-15-11

Hey Mom,
I know you hate short letters, but I'll be pretty brief. It's transfers again. I'm actually staying here in Fairbanks, but Elder Fryer is leaving. He's going to my Greenie area in Anchorage, Jewel Lake Ward. And he's serving with Elder Williams who I served with in Ketchikan. It's pretty crazy that he's leaving after one 5 week transfer, but I kinda expected he'd leave. Something I'll miss is we've been playing tennis after we plan on a court in the middle of our apartment complex. My new companion is Elder Arnold, but I don't know him so I'll tell you more next week. He'll be my 5th companion in Fairbanks. That's wonderful news about Grandma Snow and Crystal and Ionut, baby. Those were great pictures. The housing market it weird. Even up here it's been hard to sell homes and it's supposed to be really stable up here, like Shelby is really stressed about not selling their house. But I know the Lord has a hand in even those things. Thanks for always being so positive and faithful in all you do.
I love you all, and thanks for thinking of me always.
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment