Monday, May 9, 2011

5-1-11

Hello.
Yeah, that was the toughest moving job I've ever helped with. We had some more service this week too, but luckily it wasn't until the weekend. Thanks for the updates on the family. That was neat Sara asked for a blessing.
Alright, so I have to tell you a little about what happened this week. It's ok if you laugh, because I laughed at first too. I had to take Elder Savaiinaea to the ER because he hit himself in the eye with a plastic 2 liter bottle cap. He had bought the soda that day and drank some then put it in the truck. When we got home he went to open it and the cap blew off into his open eye. It hit him pretty hard and caused some damage. The eye doctor didn't even believe it was a bottle cap and had me step out of the room to ask Elder Savaiinaea if he wanted to tell her the real story. He's doing alright now and just has some eye drops he has to take to help it heal. It reminded me way too much of when I hit Elder Offley in the eye with the raquetball. Anyway, it kinda threw off our week. I am also excited and can't believe I get to talk to you this weekend already. Have a wonderful week. Much Love
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment