Monday, April 18, 2011

4-18-11

Hey Mom
Thanks for being thoughtful and writing an early letter. I'm also grateful you write every week. That's cool Ghica's put grass in their back yard. I was thinking Ionut, birthday today, but I'll still have to write him a note or something anyway. Are the Wainwright's going to St. George again for Easter? On Saturday we're going to do a little Easter egg hunt with our ward mission leader and hopefully some people. Also, we were invited to another Easter party with some Hawaiians.
Something interresting. A part member couple in our ward, Ryan Duvall, is from St. George and he went to Panorama and Pine View Middle the same year as me. We didn't know each other, but we had to have crossed paths before.
This week was a bit slow. We tracted practically all day Saturday, and I actually was sweating and got a little sun burned, which I didn't think was possible in Alaska. The snow is almost melted finally. It's in the 40's and it feels pretty warm.
Have a wonderful Easter. Talk to you soon.
Love Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment