Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4-12-11




Hey Mom,
I feel bad that I missed Grandma's and Emily's birthdays. I've forgotten to write for so many people's. The pictures are awesome. It looks like so many kids. Today is transfers, so that's why I'm writing on Tuesday. But, Elder Savaiinaea and I are staying together again, which I expected and am glad about. I've enjoyed serving with him, even though it's been kinda slow and hard, I've learned a lot and have had fun. This week was pretty successful. We started teaching a couple, Angel and Sky, who we had gotten a call from a member to meet at their house and give them a blessing. We ended up teaching them the Restoration before we gave the blessing and they want to learn more and said they might make it to Stake Conference on Sunday. We also had dinner with and taught an inactive part member family and should be teaching them more. We taught Shelby again, but she's not really progressing right now. Also, we gave another investigator who we haven't met with in a long time a blessing because he has bad arthritis and has been out of work for 6 months.
Thanks for being considerate about making me "trunky" talking about Bruce going home. I might miss being there, but I do enjoy hearing what's going on. Speaking of Bruce going to school, I don't know if I need to start applying for classes or anything? As of now, I'm planning on going to BYU in the winter.
I love you and Dad and hope you're all going good.
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment