Friday, February 18, 2011

2-14-11

Happy Valentines Day Too!
Hope you and Dad get to do something fun. Your stories about Gary and Sara make me laugh out loud. I can only imagine how chaotic it was. Did you manage to get a picture of the bubble bathroom? You probably weren't thinking of that at the time. All the kids seem to be getting so old.
Zone Conference was great, as always. We were trained mostly on focusing on the Restoration and using mormon.org. If you haven't checked out the updated mormon.org you need to. It's way cool and we have new pass along cards for it. We're even supposed to come to the library and check it out for an hour not on P-day. I do like flying, especially over Alaska, but this time it was dark on the way up and I slept all the way back because I got a fever in Juneau. I guess I hadn't quite kicked my cold, but it's finally gone. I think.
Anyway, I hope you have a great day. I love you both so much.
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment