Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1-18-10

Hey Mom and Dad,
Thanks for both of your letters. I do love hearing from you every week too. It was fun hearing about some of your experiences dad. I'll keep praying for Scott. I don't know what I told you about Elder Smith, but he's a great companion. Especially for only being out 5 months. He's from Highland, he's going to play safety for Weber State football. He reminds me of Matt Snow. His brother is in Texas. We're working way good together. We taught 24 lessons last week, which is more than our district leader said he's ever taught in a week. We got about 3 new investigators this week but we keep finding out they live out of our area. We should meet a new one this week who is a recent convert's mom and she actually is in our ward. We were also going to commit our main investigator Dale Whaline to a baptismal date, but we think he's avoiding us. Anyway, we have a lot to be doing and teaching.
That's way sad to hear about Gloria. And let me know about Grandma Snow too. Atleast she's doing better it sounds like. Take care and I will too. We might play some Risk with a family, the Bairds. That should be fun.
Love you,
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment