Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sorry, couldn't write

Hey sorry I couldn't write you
I have pday today because we were supposed to go to the temple this morning. Elder Connors is pretty sick so we didn't make it which was pretty sad. He is having me drive though which is kinda cool. I should get to go to the temple every 2 transfers unless I'm too far away. It still hasn't snowed yet and only started raining like yesterday. I'm excited for it to snow. Here in Anchorage the coldest it gets is around -20 degrees. It's only like 50 now. Bruce wrote a nice letter. He seems to be catching right on to the culture and everything. I'm still trying to catch on to the Alaska culture too. The people here seem pretty settled in, except they work a lot. A lot of the people here are very rich. I like the ward a lot. They're very welcoming to me and we're getting fed a lot. This area is definitely a lower baptizing area but we are starting a lot of teaching already.
That's crazy you all got sick, I'm glad your getting better. Everyone here's sick too it seems. I'll send some journals home today. Thanks for the emails, prayer, and love. I love you and I'll talk later.
Elder Bryce Wainwright

No comments:

Post a Comment